Thunderbird Show Park and The City of Vancouver’s Sport Hosting Committee have teamed up to bring the first premier equestrian event to be held in downtown Vancouver.
500 tonnes of special silica sand, a jumbotron, bleachers and massive hosting tents to the parking lot across the street from the Queen Elizabeth Theater.
The Vancouver Grand Prix is a one day equestrian showcase featuring:
- An Invitational 1.40m Equestrian Show Jumping competition
- The Vancouver Polo Club playing a 3:3 “Gladiator Polo” match
- An inclusive experience and introduction to two of the most exclusive sports in the world The Vancouver Grand Prix promises to become a must-attend event for years to come!
Date : May 20th, (Sunday of The Victoria long weekend)
- Doors open @ 2pm
- Polo starts @ 3:30 pm
- Jumping starts @ 5:30
- General Admission is Free
- Food trucks will be on site
- Free pony rides for kids
- 500 person Strathcona Brewing Beer Garden for adults (19+)
- 8,000 sq ft fully hosted VIP area (tickets are $100 and include food and beverages)
- Reserved tables In VIP & Beer Garden are available by request